HR business partners - vendors, suppliers and consultants - to the local HR community may sponsor monthly SHRM-Memphis membership meetings. This is an excellent opportunity to build relationships with your target audience and directly market your services to local decision-makers and consumers of HR-related products and services. The current sponsorship rate is $700 for a regular chapter meeting (payable 30 days prior to the sponsorship date). Sponsorship rates for special meetings or events may vary. Sponsorships are approved on a first-come, first-served basis as high-demand slots fill very quickly.
For an application form, or to find out more information about sponsoring a SHRM-Memphis monthly luncheon, please contact Gregory Hadsall, Vendor Relations Chair, at 901-212-9723 or VendorRelations@SHRM-Memphis.org. Thanks for your support of SHRM-Memphis!
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Listing as the chapter meeting sponsor on the meeting registration page of the SHRM-Memphis website
- Receiving sponsorship recognition in the meeting announcements to all chapter members
- Hosting a display table near the meeting registration area to greet attendees and distribute your marketing materials
- Collecting business cards with a fish bowl by providing a door prize(s), the value of which may not exceed $50
- Distributing marketing materials (brochures, promotional items, etc.) on the tables or chairs in the meeting room
- Receiving two (2) complimentary reservations for the meeting
- Presenting a brief (1-2 minutes) overview of your business and services at the start of the chapter meeting
- Have your logo distributed in our newsletter to nearly 900 members via email (the sponsorship must be secured three working days prior to the turn of the month before. [i.e. a February Sponsorship deadline is before Jan. 26th])
- Have a thumb print of your organizations logo distributed in HR Professionals of Greater Memphis magazine on the SHRM Memphis page as the sponsor of the monthly event (deadline for securing Sponsorship is the second Friday of the month before [i.e. a March sponsorship deadline is Feb. 13th])